In this set, I'll collect FREE samples from my Paint Brush Bundle and MegaPack as well as new free paint brushes for Procreate. One of my personal favorites is the new ROSSBOB CRUDE OIL P4 paint brush. It's very versatile and great for oil paintings as well as blending colors and softening edges.
- ROSSBOB CRUDE OIL P4 [NEW]: Updated and optimized for Procreate 4 as a part of my new Bob Ross wet oil paint brush series!
- CRUDE OIL
- COARSE MARKER
- COPICESQUE CHISEL TEXTURE P4 [NEW]: Procreate 4 brush from my updated COPICESQUE Marker Brush Set
- PASTEL SPRAY
- BLENDING SCULPTORS: 2 versions of my soft color blender and gradient brush. Check out this brush demo video to see them in action! :)
- GLEAMING GLITTER
FREE Download & Updates
New brushes and free updates will be added to this set in the future. If you like to support my work or have any brush requests, please consider making a small donation. Thanks :)
- [update JUN-31-2017] Added the BLENDING SCULPTOR brush from the upcoming free update of my BLENDER & PAINT Brush Set
- [update APR-03-2017] Added the COARSE MARKER brush from my new COPICESQUE Marker Brush Set.
- [update JAN-31-2017] Added the new PASTEL SPRAY brush from the Pagan PASTELS of the CRAYON Cult Set and the GLEAMING GLITTER paint brush.
- [update OCT-16-2017] Added the ROSSBOB CRUDE OIL P4
- [update OCT-24-2017] Added the COPICESQUE CHISEL TEXTURE P4
How To Use The CRUDE OIL Paint & BLENDING Brushes
- The color runs out at the end of each brush stroke. To control the amount of color applied with each stroke, simply adjust the color load in the “Dynamics” tab of the brush.
- Keep on painting without lifting your stylus/finger to blend with other colors/strokes and soften selected areas. With each new stroke, the brush gets loaded with color again.
- Use the brush as smudge tool if you don’t want to apply additional color.
- Use it as eraser to add some variation while keeping a consistent look and feel.
- Play with size and opacity to make your painting look natural and interesting.
- If you have a pressure, tilt and speed sensitive stylus adjust the respective brush settings/pressure curve to fit your personal preferences and painting style.
- Put a 50% gray paper/canvas texture on top of your drawing. Set blending mode to “Overlay” or “Multiply” to apply an additional texture to your painting. Adjust brightness/color if needed.
If you like the paint brushes, please check out my other brush sets too: gumroad.com/georgvw
Happy Painting :)